Want people to listen to your brand? Well then you better have something to say! These days, creating brand recognition takes more than a press release and a Twitter account. In order to create lasting awareness, you’re going to need a steady stream of content, created for a specific audience. No shortcuts, sorry.
In our experience, many companies take the wrong approach to generating awareness. Instead of actively creating content designed to get the attention of their target audience, they spend their time trying to get the big press hit or the feature piece from a major news outlet. Repeat after us: Awareness starts with great content.
Here are a few ways nDash can help your brand create positive awareness:
- Blogging: Having an active blog that showcases your thought leadership is critical to generating industry awareness. The operative word in that sentence is “active.” To ensure that the content never slows – and that you’re delivering the right message to the right audience – nDash will help you create (and adhere to) a detailed editorial calendar. Oh, and did we mention we’ll take the lead in writing every post?
- Bylined articles: Instead of waiting for the media to write about your business, why not have your business write for the media? Bylined articles are a great opportunity to show your audience that you have an intellectual brand – one that’s not solely interested in making sales. At nDash, we don’t have your industry expertise. But what we do have is the ability to take that expertise and mold it into a thought-provoking byline.
- Infographics: You thought they were a passing fad. You were wrong. Infographics are here to stay. Done the right way, an infographic will share insightful data and tell your story to a wide audience. Yet all too often, businesses get hung up on the design, and not the story itself. At nDash, we have all kinds of clever ways for you to transform that data into a must-share infographic.
- Speaking abstracts: It might seem a bit old-fashioned today, but tradeshows and events are still a highly effective method of generating brand awareness. But if you plan on presenting, you better have a compelling topic. nDash can’t rid you of your fear of public speaking, but what we can do is make sure you have an abstract that will interest conference planners as much as it’ll interest your audience.
- Webinars: Add one part blog post and one part speaking presentation – and boom! – you’ve got yourself a webinar. But what will you talk about? nDash will work with your internal team to select a topic that will excite your audience. Better yet, we’ll write the outline, talking points and even the presentation itself.
Of course, there are thousands of other ways to generate awareness through content. So if you have an idea that’s not listed here, be sure to contact us below for a free consultation: